Do you have active social media profiles for your business? Of Course you do. Are you creating quality videos for your existing business social media profiles? If you answered no, then you need to consider jumping on the social media bandwagon and start creating high-quality social media video content without delay.
There are several social media marketing channels to work with, and it is pretty simple to measure your ROI. According to Biteable, in 2020, 60% of Australian businesses used video in their marketing strategy and said it was a crucial part of their strategy. Video posts help increase traffic from search results, so incorporating them as part of your strategy can make a huge difference. For the best results, ensure your videos have a call to action.
Regardless of your industry, social media can significantly impact your business and make it relatively easy to connect with your audience. However, you must choose social media platforms relevant to your business and create quality video content that resonates with those particular platforms. It helps to acquaint yourself with the different platforms and how they work before deciding if they will be a good fit for your business.
What Is A Social Media Video?
More brands are embracing the concept of social media videos. Over the last few years, there has been a shift in businesses using videos on social media. From live videos and video ads, to brand videos, review videos and event videos. It’s no surprise that videos are now one of the most popular ways to share content on social media.
Essentially, a social media video is a short video that you primarily create to help grab viewers' attention and drive an engagement action on a particular social media platform. Your business could significantly benefit from investing in quality social media video production.
Social Media Channels For Your Video Content
Here is a list of social media channels you can use to post your video content:
5 Benefits Of Producing Social Media Videos
1. Easily grabs people's attention
You can quickly grab the attention of your target audience by posting a video on social media. The trick is to ensure you make high-quality short videos that are easy to consume.
2. Increases your brand exposure
Video content is an excellent social media marketing strategy to increase your brand exposure. You can significantly improve your brand exposure by creating quality videos to boost engagement.
3. Gets your videos on landing pages
Social media platforms almost work similarly to search engines, so you need to ensure you put out relevant content. Creating captivating descriptions and headlines can significantly help your video content register on search engines.
4. Helps drive conversions
According to Australia Business News, 84% of marketers say video marketing is an effective lead-generating tool. Therefore, these videos are a digital marketing technique to help generate leads and drive conversions.
5. Boost engagement
If you are a content marketer, creating quality social media videos can help boost customer engagement. For instance, people will likely inquire about getting the product that’s on your video ads, increasing engagement.
TM Creates partnered with GOFAR as their video agency, producing a wide range of videos in different formats, resolutions and lengths to create videos for their different marketing channels.
How To Increase Your Engagement On Social Media With Quality Videos?
Video marketing can make all the difference for your business. Below are tips to increase your engagement on social media using quality videos.
- Come up with a strategy: All successful video ads have one thing in common, a well-curated strategy. So, to build connections with your audience through video content, you need to have a well-thought-out strategy.
- Subtitles: Most individuals watch online videos on their commute, while queuing, or even at work, so adding subtitles to your videos is vital. Having subtitles on your video content ensures that your videos are easily understood by viewers.
- Audio: While creating quality videos for your product or services is what primarily matters, the audio part is equally important. It is easy to lose interest in a video with terrible sound quality or inaudible speech. So invest in the audio quality as much as you do in the video quality.
- Your brand's message: When creating video content for your social media platform, you need to ensure your message is clear and easy to convey. Whatever you do, ensure the video communicates your message in a straightforward manner.
- Grab attention: You need to have your target audience in mind when planning your video content. Your video needs to be attention-grabbing and communicate your message before your audience loses attention.
Several social media platforms are available – from Facebook to Twitter – but you only need to be on those that resonate with your business. Ensure that you also create content suitable to the different social media platforms. Remember, you need to grab people's attention and get them to take your desired action after they watch your videos. And what better way to catch your audience's attention than to use videos with a call to action?
Improve Your Social Media Strategy With Videos!
Creating video content for your social media can help you foster better connections with your audience. If you need an expert to help you with your social media strategy and video content, the experienced video production professionals at TM Creates can help. Click on the link below to request a free quote today!