With most businesses employing video marketing, you simply need to jump on the trend in order to stand out in your industry. You need the one, must have video. But you’ll have to keep reading to learn what it is.
So where should you start?
The key to successfully creating videos is an excellent video marketing strategy. There are several benefits your business can enjoy when you incorporate video content. According to Hubspot, 81% of marketers feel videos have a more direct and positive impact on sales.
Incorporating video can seem intimidating at first, but it is a worthwhile investment. Cisco’s estimates show that in 2022, 82% of internet traffic will be from video. Besides, videos can significantly help increase your engagement with potential customers, build trust with your audience, and improve the user's understanding of your product or service. Want to learn more about video production and how it can benefit your business? Keep reading.
6 Benefits Of Using Videos For Your Business
1. People prefer watching videos
Today, most people would rather watch a video about your business than read a blog post on the same topic. According to Social Media Week, 78% of individuals watch online videos weekly.
2. Search engines love videos
Videos are great for your SEO campaign as they can help your website rank higher on search engine result pages. For this reason, consider uploading video content on your website and your business's social media profiles.
3. Videos will help your social platforms thrive
According to The Marketing Helpline, social media video posts get 48% more views. Creating video content for your social media platforms can help increase your visibility, especially when people share your content. That is why you should consider creating short videos for your social media platforms.
Videos can significantly help increase engagement with your audience. For instance, you could host a live video on platforms like Facebook live to interact with your customers. You can even share a sneak peek of your brand behind the scenes. It also helps to post on your Instagram stories frequently.
5. Increase conversion
Videos can help turn leads into conversions and turn your conversions into paying customers. An EyeWideDigital statistic states that including videos on landing pages can get you a conversion rate of up to 80%.
6. Mobile users like videos
Most individuals spend time on their phones, and based on an eMarketer statistic, over 75% of videos are played on mobile devices. So having your content in video format and optimised for mobile devices is beneficial to your business as consumers will most likely watch and interact with your content.
Videos as a Marketing Strategy
There are plenty of benefits of using video marketing as part of your content marketing strategy. These benefits include:
Influence buying decisions
- Most customers’ buying decisions can be influenced by product videos. According to Animoto, 64% of customers are more likely to buy your product after watching a product video on Facebook.
- Videos can help your page gain more traffic.
Grow your revenue
- According to wordstream.com, marketers using video as part of their content marketing strategy can grow their company revenue 49% quicker than marketers who do not use video.
Rank highly on SERPs
- Video content can help you rank higher on search engines and increase your search results, as videos encourage visitors to stay longer on your page.
- Videos can significantly help increase your conversions as they have higher click through rates.
How To Create The One Video Every Business Must Have
While there are different videos you can create and different approaches you can take, a specific video is vital for your business.
THE EXPLAINER VIDEO
All busy marketers will tell you that explainer videos are vital for each business. You can easily repurpose explainer videos in Instagram stories or as a video ad, and they are often less than 60 seconds.
Here are useful tips on how to make explainer videos:
- Elevator pitch: You must go over your elevator pitch. One of the core questions that should guide you in selecting the appropriate pitch is ‘what do you want people to know about your brand or company?’
- Make a video: You have to be pretty creative with your videos. Whether you are using pictures or videos, you must ensure that they are eye-catching and keep your audience interested and engaged with the content.
- Keep it simple: Regardless of how technical the industry you are in is, avoid using buzzwords and jargon. Keep things simple and straight to the point as it ensures everyone can understand and find it easy to interact with your content.
- Use explainer video template: If you are unsure about how to create an explainer video, there are plenty of explainer video templates online that you can use.
We hope these simple steps will assist you in creating your marketing video.
Using videos as part of your business's marketing campaign can significantly help with your bottom line. If you are still not convinced whether videos are the right decision for your business, there are plenty of video case studies on Biteable showing all the amazing things people have achieved with videos. All it takes to make a successful video for your business is a well-planned strategy.
Tell Your Story Using Videos
You can use videos to tell your brand’s story and scale to new heights. And we can help you get started! Want to learn how to tell your story using videos? Let TM Creates help. Please click below to request a free quote today!